Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bows Before Bros

Okay ladies... Lets think about something real quick...

If you have ever been hurt by a guy, you're not the only one. Men are mythical creatures that we just cannot understand. We often wonder why they do the things they do. For example, why the leave the toilet seat up. C'mon boys, it's not that hard to push it back down. Seriously. I sometimes contemplate on going lesbian because some men are impossible.

Now, I have come to conclusion on some things... I do not need a man. Nope, I do not. Ladies, when all you do is tweet about how you're a 'loner for life' you're just making the female population look annoying, and desperate. Get over it. If you really want to find someone, stop looking. I know this is cliche to say, but they will come to you. Trust me. Also, stop worrying about what they look like.. because let me just tell you, the hot jocks with 'swag' aren't going to be paying the bills one day. The not-so-good-looking nerds are the ones who will always take care of you. In my opinion, smart men are the sexiest.

All that Match.com bullshit is retarded. Why do you wanna pay someone/something to find you a relationship? That's just freaking dumb.

Now, if you are a fellow friend of someone and they left you to hang out with their boy.. that's not okay! As I always say, 'bows before bros'. This is a classier way of saying the other way.. and I know you all know the other way to say it.

Okay.... I think i'm done here.... Tootles <3

No comments:

Post a Comment