Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Southern and Sassy


My name is Caitlyn (obviously), and this is my blog. (OH! and that's me right over there -------->) I am 18 years old, well almost, hehe. I have always blogged, always. It started off with Myspace, Xanga, Tumblr, and Facebook. But, now that I have finally put my big girl panties on (some from VS preferably), I have started a legit blog.


Here are some random facts about me (Don't judge too harshly):

1) I have a gay mother, and I'm proud!
2) I am secretly scared of the dark.
3) My favorite drink is Sweet Tea (Yes, I am Southern)
4) I fall in love WAY too easily, but I push people away.
5) I am obsessed with The Hunger Games (Mmmm, Liam Hemsworth)
6) My love and passion goes towards dance, even though it goes unnoticed.
7) I am a sucker for a man with a puppy (Ew, no babies... yet)
8) I have learned to accept my family for who they are and not judge (We are pretty weird)
9) My nick name is Princess Panty Head.
10) I have random moments, and they are called Caitlyn-isms.



So, you all are probably wondering what the heck 'Caitlyn-isms' are. Well, you are about to find out.

As a little girl I have always been really random. Always. So, as I started to get older my family would call my random fact swag, Caitlyn-isms. Sounds weird, I know. But I could honestly right a whole book on my randomness and it would be funny as hell, I promise. So don't be shocked if I start to blog about something random.

Welp, that's a tid bit about me. You will get to know me better through out my blog, Enjoy ;)

2 comments:

  1. <3
    I was scared of the dark til I was 19 and slept outside for a few nights, and realized that outdoors it's never truly dark :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally do that, but its so hot out

      Delete