Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Decent Goodbye

Ohkay, so most of you have had your heart broken, am I correct? Yes, of course I am correct, I always am. (LOL, JK)

Welp, I believe that once you're in a relationship for over 4 months, that once you break up you deserve a proper goodbye. Statistics show that any relationship that was broken off before the 4 month mark, was considered puppy love. I believe this.

Anyways, I just got out of a relationship, it lasted roughly 7 months. Yeah, not my greatest. Most girls would start bashing their ex's right away. Well, I'm not here to do that... I am actually here to explain how he was a wonderful guy, but I didn't get to say goodbye. Yeah, I am still infatuated by him, I will admit that. This may sound crazy, but I was in love with him. We both rushed the relationship and it kinda made it hard on us. We have broken up a couple of times because he felt like it wasn't right. Then, he came crawling back to me... God I must be so irresistible. ;)

But, once we ended it for good, I never said goodbye, nor did I know how to. Damn, now that I think about it, I just wanna show up at his house, spill my feelings out, and then just leave. Sounds like a movie plot, huh? OR, I could just wait and see what happens... just kidding. I'm not THAT girl. I have posted before that I am an independent young girl. I don't need a man. But, why do I feel like I need him more than anything? I can normally get over a guy so fast, that it makes Kim Kardashian's marriage look like a 20 year relationship even though it was the biggest joke.

I need him because he made me feel special. I'm not talking about the cliche flowers and chocolates. Our relationship was so real. We would fight like married couples, and stay on the phone until we fixed things. He sure did know how to say sorry, and he taught me acceptance no matter about your past.

If any of you have advice for me, please share it. I need to get over him. Pronto.

1 comment: